Everything you must know about the NOC -No Objection Certificate
While the commonly known term NOC (No Objection Certificate) is being used for property buying and selling purposes, it plays a significant role in students aspiring to study in their favourite universities and law schools overseas. Unlike the NOCs for construction, passport, and property transfer requirements, the No Objection Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education (MoE), Nepal, acts as a legit document to enable seamless fee transactions between students' bank accounts and universities. As a standard protocol, students must apply NOCs online and receive the NOC letter before reaching out to banks to transfer their tuition fees and other fees pertaining to the respective institutions overseas.
Owing to the border re-opening measures across countries, including Australia, the USA, the UK, it's an apt time to apply and receive your NOCs to study on-campus in your desired country.
Do you want to know the process and documents required to apply for a NOC? Well then, read on! This blog is specially curated for students like you to apply for a No Objection Certificate in no time!
Documents Required for NOC
- Citizenship proof
- Citizenship of guardian
- Valid visa copy
- Departure slip of passport (Nepal Immigration)
- Arrival slip of passport (Concern Country Immigration)
- University Bonafide Letter
- Invoice Letter (payment details)
- Original & photocopy of passport
- Original & photocopy of academic transcripts
- Acceptance letter or I-20 from the University/ Law School (the institution you are applying to study abroad).